Sennheiser HMEC 46-1-CP
The Sennheiser HMEC 46-1-CP is a very comfortable open Boomset with active noise cancelling to be used in commercial cockpits.
- Noise reduction for about 15 dB – ATC can be set more quiet.
- Extremely light weight.
- First-class wearing comfort due to patended two-piece automatic headband and soft ear pads.
- Flip-away headphone allows single-sided listening.
- Flexible microphone boom, can be worn on either left or right-hand side.
- Noise-compensated dynamic microphone ensures excellent speech transmission.
- Single side cable duct. Cable simple to replace
- ETSO authorization C 57a and C 58a.
- Transduce principle Headphones: dynamic, open, supra-aural.
- Frequency response Headphones: 20 – 14.000 Hz.
- Contact pressure: 3 N.
- Transduce principle Mic: dynamic, noise compensated.
- Frequency response Mic: 350-6.000Hz.
- Power supply Mic: typ. 16 V DC (8-16 V DC, 10 -26 mA according RTCA/DO-214).
- Cable: single side round, 1,85 m.
- Weight (without cable): 150 g.
- Power supply for NoiseGard: via XLR-5 plug, max. 50 mA.
Shipping within 20-25 days.