Sennheiser HMEC 26-2-1-CP-2
The Sennheiser HMEC 26-2-1-CP-2 is a lightweight closed and supra-aural aviation headset with active noise reduction NoiseGard professional. The HMEC 26-2-1 headset It is designed for use in commercial jets. Simply exchangeable cablelings with various connecting plugs are offered for the most common power supply connectors in aircrafts.
This model – the Sennheiser HMEC 26-2-1-CP-2 has been especially designed for more noisy Airline. The mic voltage of 60 mV (instead of 80 mV) offers a better reduction of all ambient noises. Moreover will the headphone loudness 6 dB higher with the appropriate connecting cable.
Sennheiser HMEC 26-2 features:
- Lightweight – approx. 210 g without cableling
- Extremely comfortable to wear, even for extended listening, due to the two-piece automatic headband and soft ear pads
- Active Noise Reduction NoiseGard professional
- Peak Level-Protection – safeguards you from volume peaks above 110 dB
- “Flip-away” headphone allows single-sided listening
- Flexible microphone boom, can be worn on either left of right-hand side
- Noise-compensating condenser microphone ensures excellent speech intelligibility
- Single-sided cable routing
- ETSO-approval C139
- Made in Germany
Technical Data and Specification of HMEC 26-2:
- Transducer principle (Headphones) – dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling – supra-aural
- Frequency response (headphones) – 20-14,000 Hz
- Impedance – mono 600 Ohm / stereo 1,200 Ohm
- Max. sound pressure level – 120 dB at 1 kHz
- Noise compensation (active) – >18 dB at (100-300 Hz)
- Attenuation (active + passive) – 15-30 dB
- THD (total harmonic distortion) – < 1% at 1 kHz, 95 dB SPL
- Contact pressure – approx. 3.9 N
- Transducer principle (Microphone) – pre-polarised condenser microphone, noise-compensating
- Frequency response (microphone) – 100-6,000 Hz
- Operating voltage (stand alone) – 8-16 VDC
- Operating temperature -15 °C … +55 °C
- Storage temperature -55 °C … +70 °C
- Weight w/o cable – approx. 210 g / 7.4 oz
- Cable length – approx. 5.6 ft.
Shipping within 20-25 days.