Sennheiser HME 46-C
This Boomset (HME-46-C ) combines latest audio technology with first-class wearing comfort. Peak-Level protect your ear against noise peaks higher than 110 dB.
Features: HME 46-C
- Extremely light weight.
- First-class wearing comfort through spread headband.
- Hearing system traversable for single-side listening.
- Flexible mic arm for left or right wearing.
- Noise compensatory Boom-Mic for excellent voice transmission.
- One sided cable duct.
- Peak-Level-Protection (noise peaks higher than 110 dB will be disabled).
- ETSO authorization C 57a and C 58a.
- Transducer principle headphones: dynamic, open, supraaural.
- Frequncy response headphones: 20 – 14.000 Hz.
- Pressing force: approx. 3 N.
- Transducer principle mic: noise cancelling electret.
- Frequncy response mic: 350-6.000 Hz.
- Power supply mic: 8-16 V DC.
- Cable: one sided, 1,85 m.
- Weight (without cable): approx.150 g.