Power Module w/UBEC and XT60 connectors for APM2.6/APM2.8
The APM2.6/APM2.8 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM2.6/APM2.8 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 6S LiPo battery.
Features of Power Module w/UBEC and XT60 connectors for APM2.6/APM2.8:
- Max input voltage: 28V.
- Max current sensing: 90A.
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC.
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max.
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM2.6/APM2.8’s ‘PM’ connector.
- Support 6S battery.
Applications of Power Module w/UBEC and XT60 connectors for APM2.6/APM2.8:
- It is used in APM.
- It is used in RC receiver.
- It is used in GPS.
- It is used in 3DR Radio.
Also Searched as : apm2.6 power module, apm2.8 Power Module, ubec connector.