DJI Naza M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Flight Controller FC without GPS
For entry-level enthusiasts, DJI now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the NAZA-M Lite flight control system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
Features of DJI NAZA M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Flight Controller FC without GPS:
- Supported Multi-rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4, Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6.
- Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequency.
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels.
- Working Voltage Range: MC:4.8V~5.5V.
- Power Consumption: MAX: 1.5W(0.3A@5V), Normal: 0.6W(0.12A@5V).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C.
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode): Vertical: ±0.8m, Horizontal: ±2.5m.
Applications of DJI NAZA M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Flight Controller FC without GPS:
- It is used in quadcopter/multicopter etc.
Kit Contents of DJI NAZA M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Flight Controller FC without GPS:
- 1 x DJI NAZA-M Lite Flight Controller.
- 1 x Wires.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Also Searched as: dji naza-m lite multi-rotor flight controller, dji naza m lite india, dji naza m lite price, dji naza m lite setup, dji naza m lite flight controller.