CC3D EVO Openpilot Open Source 32 Bits Flight Controller with Protective Case
The CC3D is an update to the original Copter Control board, now using the powerful single chip IMU. The board shares a lot with the Revolution platform, including the powerful Open Pilot architecture and the cross-platform Ground Control Station (GCS). The Copter Control platform has been designed from the ground up to perform a host of functions from auto-level, multi-copter, Fixed wing UAV’s and even Flybarless Helicopter support. The new included Flexiport provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port.
Features of CC3D EVO Openpilot Open Source 32 Bits Flight Controller with Protective Case:
- MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters.
- Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level.
- Fixed Wing UAV controller.
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance..
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device..
- Spektrum satellite receiver support.
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support and PPM.
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
Applications of CC3D EVO Openpilot Open Source 32 Bits Flight Controller with Protective Case:
- It is used in quadcopter.
Package including :
1x CC3D EVO Board
1x CC3D Protective case (yellow)
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Also Searched as : CC3D Flight controller board.