APM2.6 ArduPilot Flight Control Board with Protective Case for RC Quadcopter/Multicopter
The APM2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.
Features of APM2.6 ArduPilot Flight Control Board:
- Arduino Compatible!.
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally.
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer.
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging.
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
Applications of APM2.6 ArduPilot Flight Control Board:
- It is used in quadcopter.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Also Searched as : APM flight control board, APM2.6 control board.