5AMP Hall Current Sensor Module ACS712 for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The ACS712 is a Fully Integrated, Hall Effect-Based Linear AC/DC Current Sensor with 2.1 kV RMS Voltage Isolation and a Low-Resistance Current Conductor.
Features of 5AMP Hall Current Sensor Module:
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- 50 kHz bandwidth.
- Total output error 1.5% at TA= 25°C, and 4% at –40°C to 85°C.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
Applications of 5AMP Hall Current Sensor Module:
- Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switched-mode power supplies, and over current fault protection.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Also Searched as: current sensor, current sensor arduino, current sensor circuit, hall effect current sensor, current sensor working, current sensor working principle, current sensor acs712, universal current sensor.