Aviation Mechanic Handbook, 6th Edition
|Author||: Dale Crane|
Aviation Mechanic Handbook, 6th Edition (English) by Dale Crane.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes all the information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams.
Dale Crane is a commercial pilot and flight instructor and a consultant in developing aviation training programs. He is the author of Aviation Mechanic Handbook and Aviation Maintenance Technician Oral & Practical Exam Guide. He lives in Basin, Wyoming.