Airplane Design Part-VII: Determination of Stability, Control & Performance Characteristics: FAR & Military Requirements
|Author||: Dr. Jan Roskam|
|Book Type||: Paperback|
Airplane Design Part-VII by Dr. Jan Roskam.
Airplane Design Part-VII: Determination of Stability, Control & Performance Characteristics: FAR & Military Requirements, familiarizes the reader with the following fundamentals:
- Controllability, maneuverability and trim
- Static and dynamic stability
- Ride and comfort Characteristic
- Performance predication methods
- Civil and Military airworthiness regulation for airplane performance and stability and control
- The airworthiness code and the relationship between failure states, levels of performance and levels of flying qualities.
Dr. Jan Roskam has authored eleven books on airplane flight dynamics and airplane design. He is the author of more than 160 papers on these topics. He is the Ackers Distinguished Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Kansas, where he teaches airplane design, stability and control.